Flex training at FigLeaf: Day 1
well, today was the first of three days of Flex training at FigLeaf Software, in Washington, DC. The instructor is Dan Blackman, a very well spoken, not boring, and highly knowledgeable non-geek, geek. today we learned A LOT. i dont have any code to show or application to show, but i hope to remember to bring that to the hotel room with me tomorrow.
im going to try to remember as much as i can:
2. form controls
3. mxml component development and instantiation
4. use of inline vs. imported classes vs. script block ActionScript
5. using images in your flex app
6. event dispatching
7. event handling
8. debug mode in flexbuilder and how to use trace(), how to use the problems view.
9. how to effectively use workspaces, opening and closing projects
10. i dont remember any more right now :)